Q&A with Seller: The Grind Connection




One of our favorite things to do through our work with Stat PD is get to know nurse leaders, nurse educators, and nurse entrepreneurs across the globe. It is amazing to see how nurses are transforming healthcare and the work they do. As sellers establish their storefront on the Stat PD online marketplace, our hope is to use this blog to share more about each of them. Today we are introducing you to one of our newest sellers, Andrea with The Grind Connection talking about all things remote work and digital organization. Check it out!

1. Tell us about yourself & your page.

Hey there, I'm Andrea! I'm your newest go-to nurse for all things remote nursing and digital organization. I've been in this nursing game for over 15 years. Currently, I work remotely as a seasonal HEDIS nurse, which allows me to have the flexibility to be a stay-at-home mom and nursepreneur when the season is over. In my free time, I love creating digital art and digital organization products. I know how challenging it can be to balance work and family life, especially for moms who are also nurses. That's why I want to help you find flexible remote nursing jobs that work around your busy life at home! Outside of work, I'm the creator of The Grind Connection, where I share my love of digital organization and remote nursing job search knowledge. If you're looking to get your job application documents organized, create that perfect remote nursing resume, or want to know how to land that remote nursing job that fits your lifestyle, I'm the go-to resource for you!

2. Why did you decided to list on Stat PD?

I love Stat PD because it's like the perfect matchmaker for healthcare professionals and sellers like me! I knew that by listing my products here, I'd be able to connect with a targeted audience who could really benefit from my remote nursing job resources. Plus, the platform is super easy to use and they offer great support for sellers.

I'm always on the lookout for new platforms to share my resources and connect with like-minded professionals. That's why I decided to list my resources on Stat PD - it's a fantastic platform that allows me to showcase my expertise, connect with a broader audience, and support other nurse entrepreneurs.

Stat PD's mission to help nurses advance their careers and improve patient care aligns perfectly with my own values, and I'm excited to be part of their community. By listing my resources on Stat PD, I hope to reach even more nurses who are looking for ways to balance their work and family life, travel while working, or explore remote nursing side gigs.

3. Tell us about your resources and what buyers can find on your Stat PD Storefront.

On my Stat PD storefront, you'll find two custom Notion templates designed specifically for remote nurses. Notion is available as an app or desktop software and is a FREE all-in-one digital planning tool that helps you stay on top of your job search game.

The Remote Nurse Job Search Planner Notion Template is a comprehensive tool that can help you stay organized and focused while searching for a new remote nursing job. The Remote Nurse Company Database is a unique resource that features companies that have posted flexible remote nursing jobs in the past, as well as companies that may allow working from abroad while traveling. Keeping an eye on these companies for future job postings will help you get ahead of the competition. Both templates are user-friendly and easily accessible from any device compatible with Notion, making your remote nursing job search a breeze!

4. What are currently being inspired by?

To be honest, I'm feeling pretty inspired lately! My daughter and family are always a huge source of inspiration for me.

I'm constantly inspired by the amazing work that nurses do every day, especially those who are also moms juggling work and family responsibilities. I know firsthand how challenging it can be to balance work and family life, which is why I'm dedicated to helping other moms find careers that work for their busy home life. It's all about finding a job that allows you to have more time for the things you truly love and enjoy. And with the power of technology, it's becoming more and more possible to find flexible and remote work opportunities that can help make this a reality.

5. What words of advice do you have for aspiring nurse entrepreneurs or those considering selling online?

My advice to you is this: start small and find yourself a coach to guide you through the early stages. Trust me, it'll save you a lot of headaches and precious time. And always remember to stay true to yourself and your values. Your passion should guide your business decisions, so don't be afraid to let it shine! Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance. There are so many resources out there to help you succeed - just like Whole Life Nurse's (Kelsey Rowell) words of wisdom that inspired me. And most importantly, have fun with it! Starting your own business is an adventure, so make sure you enjoy every step of the way.
 

Being a nurse entrepreneur is fun and starting a nurse owned business is most definitely an adventure. We love that Stat PD gives nurse entrepreneurs a platform to test the waters without any investment other than the time it takes to create their original education, tools, and templates. Be sure to check out Andrea’s resources on her Stat PD Storefront and give her a follow on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.


Andrea Bossel MSN, RN-BC
E: hello@thegrindconnection.com
www.thegrindconnection.com








Comments

Popular Posts